What’s Happening in Cherokee Village, Ash Flat, Hardy & Surrounding Areas
Mission Statement & Info
Calendar Of Events For The Spring River Area
North Central Arkansas News
Our average temperature in January is 45 degrees, 77 degrees in May, 70 degrees in October & 47 degrees in December.
Sharp County is considered a family oriented area.
Need A Website?
Makers Of sracc.com Call (815) 685-3469
The purpose of the Spring River Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote and advance the commercial, industrial, civic, tourism and historical interest of the cities of Ash Flat, Cherokee Village, Hardy, Highland and the surrounding Sharp County area.
The Chamber of Commerce also serves as an Information Center for promoting economic development in the region and advancing commercial, civic and general interests.
• A pulled pork benefit dinner is being held 9/29 to raise funds for the Christmas stocking project for the Cherokee Village Elementary School.See attached for more information.
• The 2016 Harvestfest is on October 1st at the Cherokee Village Town Center. Hope to see you there!!...read more.
• The Hardy Country Ladie EHC club will be having a Pulled Pork Supper September 29, 4pm to 6pm at Highland Fire Dept...read more!
• We are currently planning our 2016 Business Expo to be held Saturday October 15, 2016 from 9-1 at the A.L. Hutson Center. Attached is a sign up form for all businesses...read the application.
• Attached is an information sheet about the #shoplocalspringriver program,Nov. 19th. Ask about any specials or discounts planned. Please confirm to the SRACC how your business will participate by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 856-3210...read attachment.